- Access Gate
- Clubhouse with Internet Cafe
- Business Center
- Resident Activities
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Heart Healthy Cardio & Fitness Studio
- Outdoor Green Space with Playground
- Sitting Area with Picnic Area and BBQ Grills
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Car Care Area
- Gas Stove and Water Heater
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Air Conditioner
- Ceiling Fan
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- Large Closets
- W/D Hookup
- Washer/Gas Dryer Rentals Available
- Window Coverings
- Wheelchair Access
- Private Entry Ground Floor
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
- Tile in Select Areas
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
- Comments: Pets Allowed. Our homes accommodate up to two pets per apartment with a maximum weight limit of 30 lbs. Please call the leasing office for pet deposit/fees. Renters Insurance Required
- DOWNTOWN GAINESVILLE is home to Florida's largest and oldest university, and is one of the state's centers of education, medicine, cultural events and athletics.
- UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA is an American public land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant research university on a 2,000-acre campus in Gainesville, Florida.
- SANTA FE COLLEGE is a state college located in Gainesville, Florida, and is a member institution of the Florida College System. Santa Fe is accredited by the Florida Department of Education and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Shop the brands you love at THE OAKS MALL, a super-regional shopping center with shopping, dining, and entertainment activities.
- The FLORIDA MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY is a leading authority in biodiversity and cultural heritage, using its expertise to advance knowledge, solve real world problems, and impact public policy and perception.
- UF HEALTH SHANDS HOSPITAL provides comprehensive high-quality patient care, from primary care and family medicine to subspecialty tertiary and quaternary services for patients with highly complex medical conditions.